A delicious low calories, low carb high protein custardPrint Pin
- 1 scoop Keto Chow (you can use any milk protein powder)
- 2 cups Almond Milk (you can substitute water or any other nut milk)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 - 1 tsp liquid stevia adjust to preferred sweetness.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a blender combine almond milk, protein powder, eggs and sweetener
- Pour into 6 ramekins
- Place Ramekins in a a 9 x 13 pan and fill the pan halfway with water
- Place in oven for 30-35 minutes until center is firm but a little jiggly
- Remove custards from water pan and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy warm or cold
The nutrition facts are based on using vanilla keto chow and all almond milk. You can use any combination of liquid so long as its 2 cups.
Serving: 1custard | Calories: 76kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.4g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fiber: 1.3g | Net Carbs: 0.1g
Tried this recipe?Mention @2krazyketos or tag #2krazyketos!