Effective date: September 26, 2019
2krazyketos (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://www.2krazyketos.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
- Service Service is the http://www.2krazyketos.com website operated by 2krazyketos
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Advertisements Advertisements refer to any 3rd party ad (google Adsense, Native Shopping Ad from Amazon) that may appear on the Service.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originate, the “lifetime” fo the cookie and a randomly generated unique number or identifier. A cookie may also contain information about your device, such as user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using our services.
We also use third party advertisements on 2krazyketos.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google Adsense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing Virginia real estate ads to someone in Virginia, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing fishing ads to someone who frequents fishing sites).
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are essential to enable you to move around the website and use the features. Without these cookies, some services cannot be provided.
Use of Data
2krazyketos uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We only have access to collect information that you gives us via email, on forms that you complete such as our contact form or ordering page, or other direct contact from you such as emails that you may send. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We may use the information you provide to us to respond to your questions or concerns. We will not share your information with any third party unless it is necessary to fulfill your request.
With the information provided to us, we may contact you via email to notify you of upcoming sales, new products or posts. You may request to removed from these notifaticatons by sending an email to email@example.com or by hitting the unsubscribe button on the email sent.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
2krazyketos may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of 2krazyketos
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We take precautions to protect your information. When we collect sensitive information such as credit card data, the information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for the secure lock symbol in the website address bar. We do not store any credit card information and all orders are processed through swipe or PayPal.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
2krazyketos is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Google Adsense, Native Shopping Ads from Amazon or other advertisements may appear on the Service. Just because an advertisement appears on the Service, does not mean that 2krazyketos endorses that product.
Sponsors and Reviews:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: http://https://2krazyketos.com/contact