Peanut Butter Chip Cookie Dough
This is a great NO BAKE cookie dough that tastes just like the real thingPrint Pin
Servings: 18 Fat bombs
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 8 Tbls Grass fed butter softened
- 2/3 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract NOT IMITATION
- 1/2 tsp Pink salt
- 2 Tbls Peanut Flour or 1 tbls natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbls Lilys Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp stevia or use 1/3 cup Erythritol
- Soften butter and cream cheese for about 30 minutes.
- Combine almond flour, peanut flour, and salt in a bowl. (and Erythritol if used)
- Add softened butter, cream cheese, steavia and vanilla extract and beat with a hand blender until creamy
- Place mixture in freezer for 3-5 minutes to firm it up
- Remove from freezer and use a cookie scoop to separate into 18 cookie dough balls
- Place back into freezer to firm them up. Once they are firm, transfer to an air tight container and store in fridge or freezer. We like to store them in the freezer for a harder consistency
If you don't have peanut flour, you can substitute with 1 tablesooon fo peanut butter just make sure its natural peanut butter with no sugar. You can also eliminate the peanut butter. Nutrition facts below are based on the brand ingredients that I use. Enter everything into a macro calculator for your ingredients.
Serving: 1Fat Bomb | Calories: 118kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Fiber: 0.6g | Net Carbs: 1.7g
Tried this recipe?Mention @2krazyketos or tag #2krazyketos!