We both love crackers. When we started keto, crackers were definitely something we missed. These crackers have an incredible taste and give the perfect crunch. They go great with a spinach dip, cheese or just for snacking. The best part about these crackers is that they are perfect keto macros at 70% fat and Zero carb. If you are missing that crunch in your diet try these out but be warned, you won’t be able to stop eating them.
Garlic Parmesan Flax Crackers
- 1 cup flaxseed meal (Golden tastes better but you can use any kind)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add Parmesan cheese
- Add 1/2 cup water and mix well. Mixture should be wet and come together as a dough but not too sticky. If its clumping, add another tablespoon of water.
- Place on parchment paper and then cover with another sheet of parchment paper. Roll out to desired thickness. Score into desired shapes and sizes.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until brown. Cooking time will vary based on how thick you make them.
These were really good would and super easy to make. They tasted better then store bought crackers.
Thanks for the blog post, how can I make is so that I get an email every time there is a fresh update?