Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole (keto style)
- 4 slices bacon (diced) bacon ends work great
- 1 1/2 pounds 80/20 ground beef
- 2 tbsp sugar free ketchup (we use this)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 medium white onion diced
- 0.50 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp pink salt (we use this)
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cu heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 slices hamburger dill sliced pickles
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Dice up bacon and cook. set aside when done
- In a pan cook ground beef with diced onion and garlic. Cook all the way through making sure that you break up the ground beef to small pieces.
- When ground beef is fully cooked add salt, pepper, ketchup and cream cheese. Allow cream cheese to melt and throughly mix everything.
- Add bacon and mix one more time.
- Pour entire mixture into a casserole dish.
- In a bowl mix eggs, heavy whipping cream, mustard and 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Pour cheese mixture over the ground beef
- Take sliced pickles and cover the top of the casserole
- spread remaining cheese over the top of the pickles.
- bake at 350 for 15 minutes until cheese is completely melts and starting to bubble.