Dairy Free Chocolate Pudding
This is a delicious way to get your protein in and have a delicious desert. The recipe is based off Maria Emmerich's protein pudding (link for video is down below)Print Pin
Servings: 5 Cups
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1 serving Keto Chow Chocolate Core
- 13.5 ounces Canned Coconut Milk
- 10-12 drops liquid sucralose or stevia Optional to add sweetness
- 2 Tbls Cocoa Powder
- Scramble eggs. Don't over cook them. They should be slightly wet when finished. You can also use hard boiled however you will need to blend them longer and you do have a sulfur smell until you allow the pudding to "set up" overnight
- In a good blender (it doesn't have to be a vitamix) add all ingredients Make sure you put the liquid in first to make it easier.
- Start blender on low and increase to high speed and blend until smooth
- Once the pudding is smooth, remove lid of blender and scrape down sides
- Replace lid and blend for about 30 more seconds
- At this point, the pudding is ready to eat but the texture improves (especially if you use hard boiled eggs) if you allow it to "set up" in fridge for a few hours.
- Pour into an airtight container and allow to set up for a couple hours in the fridge
- Enjoy a serving and store remaining pudding in fridge for up to 6 days
The above nutrition will change depending on what keto milk you use.
- Though we are using Keto Chow, this recipe will work with other beef protein powder like Equip Chocolate protein powder. The final texture and taste may be slightly different with Equip. For best results, we highly recommend sticking with keto chow. It has the best ingredients and is how we designed the recipe
- This recipe will work with any of the sweet flavors of Keto Chow however it will not be dairy free.
- We choose to use liquid sweeteners like sucralose, stevia or monk fruit to up the sweetness. You can use 1/2 cup of powdered erythritol however you will be adding 12 total carbs per serving (72 for the whole recipe)
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 27g | Fiber: 1.5g | Net Carbs: 3.5g
Tried this recipe?Mention @2krazyketos or tag #2krazyketos!