Coconut Chicken & Shrimp
We love fried shrimp and chicken but as we all know, breading is a NO-NO on Keto. This recipe solves that problem and adds a tropical flair to it.Print Pin
Servings: 2 people
- 1 serving Pina Colada Keto Chow
- 1 Cup shredded coconut
- 1 pound Chicken Terderloins
- 20 Large Shrimp Peeled and deveined
- 1-2 Large eggs
- In a bowl, combine keto chow and shredded coconut.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs
- One at a time, dip the shrimp and chicken into the egg mixture
- Using a fork or spoon, transfer shrimp and chicken to the bowl with the "breading" mixture and cover completely.
- Shallow fry in a frying pan with coconut oil until golden brown. Do not over cook it.
- You can also cook this in an air fryer at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until brown. Flip halfway through. For best results in an air fryer, lightly spray the chicken and shrimp with a healthy spray oil like coconut oil or avocado oil
This can be cooked in an air fryer for oven but for best results, shallow fry in a pan of coconut oil. If you are cooking it in an air fryer or oven, we suggest lightly covering it with a spray oil after you coat the chicken and shrimp
Tried this recipe?Mention @2krazyketos or tag #2krazyketos!