Coconut Chicken & Shrimp
- 1 serving Pina Colada Keto Chow
- 1 Cup shredded coconut
- 1 pound Chicken Terderloins
- 20 Large Shrimp Peeled and deveined
- 1-2 Large eggs
- In a bowl, combine keto chow and shredded coconut.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs
- One at a time, dip the shrimp and chicken into the egg mixture
- Using a fork or spoon, transfer shrimp and chicken to the bowl with the "breading" mixture and cover completely.
- Shallow fry in a frying pan with coconut oil until golden brown. Do not over cook it.
- You can also cook this in an air fryer at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until brown. Flip halfway through. For best results in an air fryer, lightly spray the chicken and shrimp with a healthy spray oil like coconut oil or avocado oil