- 1 Stuffler (or other stuffed waffle maker)
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Serving Tomato Basil Keto Chow
- 2-3 Tablespoons water or almond milk
- 3-4 Large Meatballs
- 2-3 Tablespoons Tomato Sauce
- 2 Ounces Mozarella Cheese
- Preheat waffle maker
- In a bowl, combine eggs and keto chow until smooth.
- Stir in Mozzarella cheese and combine well
- If needed, thin with water or almond milk
- Pour some mixture in stuffler. Cover grates and divider.
- Cut up meatballs and place on top of batter
- Add 1-1/2 tablespoons of tomato sauce to stuffler
- Add Cheese
- Cover with more batter
- Close and flip. - Cook for 10 minutes
The below nutrition is based on the brand ingredients we used. It is for 1 stuffed waffle. Macros for your stuffed waffle will be based on the ingredients you use for the filling You do not have to use Keto Chow for your batter, you can use any waffle batter including our carnivore batter.
Serving: 1Waffle | Calories: 632kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 59g | Fat: 39g | Fiber: 4.5g | Net Carbs: 4.5g
Tried this recipe?Mention @2krazyketos or tag #2krazyketos!