Carnivore Chicken Nuggets
I feel like all chicken nuggets should be carnivore but sadly, most are not. In fact, many of the store bough chicken nuggets have more than 18 carbs in just 4 nuggets. .These delicious "carnivore" chicken nuggets don't use almond flour, are super easy to make and are less than 2 carbs per servingPrint Pin
Servings: 3 servings
- 1 Pound Chicken Breast or Tenderloin (or ground chicken)
- 1 ounce Cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces Cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons Redmond Seasoned salt
- 1 Ounce Pork rind crumbs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- In a food processor, combine chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and seasoning and mix until combined well. (If you don't have a food processor, you can use pregound chicken and mix in a bowl)
- In a separate bowl, combine pork rind crumbs and Parmesan cheese
- Roll the chicken mixture into ping pong size balls and coat in pork rind mixture
- Place on greased pan or silicone pan and flatten to about 1/2 thickness.
- Place in a 425 degree oven for 12-15 minutes. After 12-15 minutes, turn over for another 8-10 minutes or until golden brown
Air fryer instructions:
- Place in a 400 degree air fryer for 8 minutes. After 8 minutes, flip over and cook for another 5 minutes or until golden brown
The nutrition indicated is based on the brand ingredients we used. To be exact, use an app like cronometer and enter your recipe in there. This pairs really well with our honey mustard dipping sauce
Serving: 6nuggets | Calories: 389kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 54g | Fat: 18g | Net Carbs: 2g
Tried this recipe?Mention @2krazyketos or tag #2krazyketos!
Showing 10 comments
Best thing I found to make chicken nuggets period. Made it twice in 24 hours.
Just made these today and used chicken thighs and they were delicious. I did use different seasoning but the consistency of the nuggets were spot on. I could eat the full batch. But they were filling. Lots of good protein.
I just made these using chicken thighs instead. If I didn’t know better, I would think I was eating the fast food version. A nice thing about thighs is it gives a little more leeway on cooking time. Because some of mine were really thick and some not so much. lol But they were all moist. Thank you for this recipe!
These are so good. My daughter, who is NOT keto loved them!! They are so flavorful
These “Chicky Nuggies” are so good! Easy, too! Thank you! I haven’t had nuggets in years! 👍☺️💗
Wow! It’s a keeper! We found that six nuggets are a generous serving.
Really good! I give it 4.5 Stars- with potential for an even higher score.
I used ground Chicken, since it’s what I had on hand. The balls came out a bit wet compared to your video, so they took longer to cook up crisp.
Just needs fine tuning with the different ingredients I used.
We made large patties & turned it into Chicken Parm.
Thanks for the yummy recipe, Joe & Rachel!
Great nuggets 👍
Amazing recipe. Pretty easy to make. I love the idea of a dough scoop to make the chicken balls. I am NOT a fan of pork rinds but couldn’t tell that they were part of the coating. Next, time I am going to decrease the season salt to 1.5 teaspoons. I will definitely make these again!
These are awesome. I didn’t have chicken so I used Turkey and they were wonderful. They feel like a treat but contain no bad ingredients. Thanks for coming up with these!