This is a delicious way to get your protein in and have a delicious desert. The recipe is based off Maria Emmerich's protein pudding (link for video is down below)Print Pin
Servings: 6 Cups
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1 serving Keto Chow Any flavor
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract You can use other flavor extracts
- 12 ounces Almond Milk, Water or other keto friendly milk
- 10-12 drops liquid sucralose (or liquid stevia) Adjust to desired sweetness level
- Scramble eggs. Don't over cook them. They should be slightly wet when finished. You can also use hard boiled however you will need to blend them longer and you do have a sulfur smell until you allow the pudding to "set up" overnight
- In a good blender (it doesn't have to be a vitamin), add Almond milk, liquid sweetener, extract, scrambled eggs and keto chow. Make sure you put the liquid in first to make it easier.
- Start blender on low and increase to high speed and blend until smooth
- Once the pudding is smooth, remove lid of blender and scrape down sides
- Replace lid and blend for about 30 more seconds
- At this point, the pudding is ready to eat but the texture improves (especially if you use hard boiled eggs) if you allow it to "set up" in fridge for a few hours.
- Pour into an airtight container and allow to set up for a couple hours in the fridge
- For an even creamier texture, once the pudding is "set up" use a hand blender and mix for about 30 seconds"
- Enjoy a serving and store remaining pudding in fridge for up to 6 days
The above nutrition will change depending on which flavor Keto Chow (or other protein powder) you use. In addition 1.2 of the carbs (per serving) comes from eggs and 1.37 comes from acacia fiber. We are ok with deducting both of those when figuring out carb intake for the day.
- Though we are using Keto Chow, this recipe will work with other protein powder such as Quest (though we don't like the ingredients in quest) and Equip Chocolate protein powder. The final texture and taste may be slightly different with Equip since it's a beef protein. For best results, we highly recommend sticking with keto chow. It has the best ingredients and is how we designed the recipe
- This recipe will work with any of the sweet flavors of Keto Chow. Swap out the vanilla extract for a similar flavor (like lemon) to match the flavor keto chow you're using.
- We choose to use liquid sweeteners like sucralose, stevia or monk fruit. You can use 1/2 cup of powdered erythritol however you will be adding 12 total carbs per serving (72 for the whole recipe)
- One 14 ounce can of Coconut Milk can be used instead of almond milk. In addition, if using Keto Chow, you can use water.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Fiber: 1.3g | Net Carbs: 1.7g
Tried this recipe?Mention @2krazyketos or tag #2krazyketos!
Used this recipe with Raspberry Cheesecake Keto Chow and it was delicious!