This is a great grab and go option for breakfast and makes an awesome meal prepPrint Pin
Servings: 12 muffins
- 10 Large Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream or Coconut Milk (optional ingredient)
- 1-2 Tablespoons Chopped cilantro
- 2-3 Ounces Cooked Bacon (chopped) 5-6 slices
- 2 Ounces Shredded cheese
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Redmonds real salt
- Precook your bacon and pat off extra grease. Allow to cool and chop
- Dice up red pepper
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cilantro, heavy whipping cream, salt and pepper
- Evenly distribute egg mixture into 12 muffin cups (silicone molds work best)
- Add some bacon, red bell pepper and cheese to each cup
- Gently stir each cup with a fork to combine the ingredients
- Bake in a 350 degree oven until they puff up and are firm to the touch (Between 20-25 minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. They will deflate slightly after cooling.
- Store in an airtight container
These egg cups are the perfect breakfast for grab and go. You can make them your own by using sausage instead of bacon and changing up the veggies.
Serving: 1Muffin | Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.9g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 8g | Fiber: 0.1g | Net Carbs: 0.8g
Tried this recipe?Mention @2krazyketos or tag #2krazyketos!