Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease a baking pan (square or round)
- Add the chocolate and butter to a microwave safe bowl and microwave until chocolate and butter is melted. Stop and stir every 30 seconds
- Remove bowl from microwave and add salt, sugar, vanilla extract and mix until combined
- Add eggs one at a time and mix until combined
- Add cocoa powder and mix until combined
- Pour cake batter into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. It should be slightly jiggly when taken out of oven.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and serve