Pork Sausage Patties
A great addition to any breakfast. Much cheaper than buying pre-packaged sausages and you know the ingredients. This is perfect for meal prepsPrint Pin
Servings: 20 Patties
- 2 pounds Ground Pork
- 2 tablespoon Ground sage
- 1 teaspoon Liquid aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Using a cookie scoop, divide mixture into 20-24 portions and shape into a patty
- To cook, heat a pan over moderate heat unit hot. Add as many patties as needed and cook until done.
- Turn once during cooking to brown each side.
- Store unused patties in an airtight container in either refrigerator or freezer
Serving: 46grams | Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.7g | Protein: 8.1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2.9g | Fiber: 0.1g | Net Carbs: 0.6g
Tried this recipe?Mention @2krazyketos or tag #2krazyketos!