Sweet & Spicy Jerky
- Using a meat mallet, flatten meat to about 1/4" thickness
- Slice into strips. Cut against the grain for a tender jerky or with the grain for a chewy one
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients
- Allow to marinate for at least 3 hours (or use a vacumm sealer to expidite
- Place into food dehyrator at 155 degrees for 4-5 hours. Dry unitl meat in bendable but doesnt break,
- If you dont have a food dehyrator, place in oven on a cookie cooling rack and set to lowest temperature your oven will go.