Ground Beef Jerky
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients
- Place mixture into a Jerky gun and make stips on dehyrator sheets
- If you don't have a jerky gun, place the mixture in parchment paper and roll do about 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into strips and place on dehyrator sheets.
- Place into food dehyrator at 155 degrees for 3 hours. Dry unitl meat in bendable but doesnt break,
- If you dont have a food dehyrator, place in oven on a cookie cooling rack and set to lowest temperature your oven will go.