Ground Beef Jerky
A sweest and spicy jerky that can be made two different ways. You can use steak or ground beef. This recipe calls for using a ground beef (it also works well with bison). If you prefer to use steak (or chicken) see our other recipePrint Pin
- 1 pound ground beef (as lean as possible)
- 1 1/2 Tbls coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1/2 tbls apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp worcestire sauce
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
- 1 tsp mineral salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 to 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients
- Place mixture into a Jerky gun and make stips on dehyrator sheets
- If you don't have a jerky gun, place the mixture in parchment paper and roll do about 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into strips and place on dehyrator sheets.
- Place into food dehyrator at 155 degrees for 3 hours. Dry unitl meat in bendable but doesnt break,
- If you dont have a food dehyrator, place in oven on a cookie cooling rack and set to lowest temperature your oven will go.
Nutrition will vary depending on cut of meat that you use as well as how much marinade you have left over after removing meat. You also use venison or other game.
Serving: 2pieces | Calories: 60kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.8g | Protein: 5.6g | Fat: 3.5g | Net Carbs: 0.8g
Tried this recipe?Mention @2krazyketos or tag #2krazyketos!