Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
These are one of our favorite fat bombs to make. They have the consistency of fudge and an incredible rich flavor. They taste like a combination of a reeses peanut butter cup and a mounds. You can substitute nuts or cacao nubs for the coconut if you want a different taste or texturePrint
- 1/2 cup coconut oil Best if its in a solid form
- 1/3 cup hemp hearts
- 4 Tbls Nut butter You can use any kind
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 20-30 drops monk fruit you can substitute stevia
- Get your coconut oil and nut butter to a solid form
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix well
- Place entire mixture in fridge for a few minutes to get a thicker consistency. Make sure you scrape the sides well or it will be more difficult to get out.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, divide into 12 portions on a sheet of parchement paper and place back into fridge or freezer.
- Store them in an air tight container in the freezer
You can change this recipe up buy using different types of nut butters or PB fit powder. The macros will change based on what type of nut butter you use as well as how many fat bombs you get when you divide them up. We suggest inputting the recipe into something like cronometer and then adjusting the servings when you make them.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Fiber: 1.1g | Sugar: 0.6g | Net Carbs: 0.9g
Tried this recipe?Mention @2krazyketos or tag #2krazyketos!