Pecan Shortbread Cookies
These are very simple, 5 ingredient cookies that are super easy to prepare and no one will even know they're keto. Based on a batch of 12, each cookie has 4 grams of sugar alcohols making them just 1 net carb per cookie.Print
Servings: 12 cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 5 tbls butter (room temperature) grass fed butter will make them taste better
- 2 ounces pecans (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lakanto classic monkfruit blend You can substitute erythritol
- 10-15 drops liquid monkfruit or stevia Optional for extra sweetness
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Bring butter to room temperature (do not melt)
- Chop pecans in a food grinder, should be coursely groud with a few chunks
- Cream butter and lakanto classic monkfruit. Add in vanilla extract and liquid monkfruit
- Add almond flour and pecans and mix again
- Scoop into 10-12 balls, place on cookie sheet and flatten
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes until edges begin to brown
- When cookies are done, remove from oven and allow to sit for 10-15 minutes. They will harden as they cool. Store in an airtight container in fridge
Allow cookies to cool before handling. Almond flour baked goods are very soft when they come out of the oven. Based on the above ingredients, each cookie has 4 grams of Sugar Alcohols making them 1 net carb per cookie.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2.5g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 12.5mg | Sodium: 41.7mg | Fiber: 1.3g | Net Carbs: 4.7g
Tried this recipe?Mention @2krazyketos or tag #2krazyketos!
Showing 3 comments
Just made these delicious cookies. Easy and yummy. I made a batch and a half since these cookies are for my MIL’s bridge club tomorrow. Using a small cookie scoop (1 inch), a 1.5 batch made 26 cookies. I took 1/2 of the cookies and decorated them with drizzled melted Lily’s chocolate (Lily’s chips melted with a little coconut oil). Mom and I enjoyed a cookie with coffee after dinner. So satisfying.
OH MY HEAVENS. So good, I made my own video LOL.
I made these cookies had to substitute coconut flour because I was out of almond flour. They were great