No Mayo Deviled Eggs
This is the creamiest deviled egg you will ever make. It has a delicious flavor and they are super easy to make.Print Pin
- 6 Eggs Hard Boiled, cut in half
- 1 Large Hass Avocado (or 3/4 cup guacamole)
- 3 teaspoons Lemon or Lime juice
- 1 tsp Fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- 1/2 tsp Redmond real Salt (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp Pepper (to taste)
- Diced fresh tomato
- Cayenne pepper (optional) (to taste)
- Cook your eggs. We prefer to cook them in the instant pot for 3 minutes then slow release for 1 minute, then quick release and put in ice bath. Allow them to cool
- Cut eggs in half and place 4 whole yolks into a food processor
- Add avocado, lemon juice, cilantro and then salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend until smooth. (You can also mix by hand for a chunkier filling)
- Either by spoon or in a pastry bag, fill up the egg whites with the yolk/avocado mixture)
- Top with some diced tomato and optional cayenne pepper
These are the perfect deviled egg for a party. They contain no mayo and thus no seed oils. The texture is spot on and they are super colorful making for a great platter on the table.
Serving: 1Half | Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3.6g | Fiber: 0.5g | Net Carbs: 0.5g
Tried this recipe?Mention @2krazyketos or tag #2krazyketos!