Strawberry & Cream Stuffed Waffle
This is an awesome breakfast or dessert that is low in total carbs and can be enjoyed by non keto peoplePrint Pin
- 1/3 2kk Waffle Batter
- 1 ounces cream cheese
- 1 Large Strawberry
- 1 Tablespoon Perfect keto strawberry collagen (optional)
- 5-7 Drops Liquid Sucralose Or stevia (optional)
- Preheat stuffler
- Prepare 2kk waffle batter
- If desired , add 1 Tablespoon Perfect keto strawberry collagen or other protein powder and a few drops of liquid sweetener and combine well
- Pour enough batter into stuffer to cover the grates on the bottom up to the dividers.
- Place small balls of cream cheese throughout the mixture.
- Place a layer of sliced strawberries along top of cream cheese
- Cover strawberries with additional batter
- Close cover and flip
- Cook for 10-12 minutes
- Remove from stuffer and allow to cool for a couple minutes (filling will be hot)
- Can be stored in fridge or freezer and reheated in an air-fryer or toaster oven
When adding the filling, it's always best to but the liquid and cheese first and then put the more solid filling on top to allow you to spread the top layer of batter. Adding collagen or protein powder is optional and can thicken the batter. You can thin batter by adding 1-2 tablespoons of water or almond milk. T he nutrition facts are based on using the ingredients we showed in the video and are for half of the stuffer. For the most accurate nutrition, weigh out your cream cheese and strawberries
Serving: 0.5waffle | Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.2g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 19g | Fiber: 0.4g | Net Carbs: 1.8g
Tried this recipe?Mention @2krazyketos or tag #2krazyketos!
Showing 2 comments
Delicious! A little salty but very nice texture!
Is the first ingredient 1/3 cup or 1/3 of the batter?