Strawberry & Cream Stuffed Waffle
- Preheat stuffler
- Prepare 2kk waffle batter
- If desired , add 1 Tablespoon Perfect keto strawberry collagen or other protein powder and a few drops of liquid sweetener and combine well
- Pour enough batter into stuffer to cover the grates on the bottom up to the dividers.
- Place small balls of cream cheese throughout the mixture.
- Place a layer of sliced strawberries along top of cream cheese
- Cover strawberries with additional batter
- Close cover and flip
- Cook for 10-12 minutes
- Remove from stuffer and allow to cool for a couple minutes (filling will be hot)
- Can be stored in fridge or freezer and reheated in an air-fryer or toaster oven