Coconut flour pie crust
- In a bowl or stand mixer,mix all dry ingredients
- Add the eggs and vanilla (if you're making the sweet crust)
- Cube up the butter and add to mixture
- All mixer to fully incorporate all the ingredients.
- Roll into a ball and allow to chil for 20-30 minutes in the fridge.
- Remove from fridge and place between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll to desired thickness. You can also spread it in pie pan and using your palms and fingers by spreading the dough to edges of pan.
- Poke holes in the bottom with a fork
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes then allow to cool