Keto Chow Ice Cream
- 1 scoop keto chow any flavor works
- 3 ounces heavy cream
- 5 ounces low carb nut milk
- 2 cups ice
- Use a vitamix or high speed blender that has a tamper
- Add 3 ounces of heavy cream and 5 ounces of low carb nut milk. (you can change the amount of each one so long as you have a total of 8 ounces of liquid)
- Add 1 scoop of Keto Chow or flavored protein powder
- blend for a few seconds to incorporate the ingredients. Do not over blend.
- Add 2 cups of ice
- Turn on vitamix. Start on a low speed and increase to a high speed.
- Using the tamper, press the ice into the blades until ingredients start to incorporate on their own. Once the machine starts blending the ice with the liquid, stop tamping. When the vitamix stops, your ice cream is done.