Chocolate Toffee Cheesecake (ketochow)
- 2 tbls lakanto suntella You can use any nut butter. Pili nut butter works great
- 1 ounce pecans (coarsely ground)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Bring cream cheese and eggs to room temperature for best results
- combine all ingredients in a bowl
- Press into bottom of an 8" springform pan
- bake in 325 degree oven for 10-15 minutes until edges begin to brown
- Place crust in fridge to cool
- With a handmixer, combine lakanto sweetener and cream cheese. Blend until smooth.
- Add eggs, almond milk, keto chow and sour cream
- blend with hand mixer until well combined. Dont over mix or it will add air to mixture and cause cracking later
- Remove crust from fridge and pour mixture into pan
- Lightly tap pan on counter to remove air bubbles.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 50 minutes until edges begin to brown and center (about 2" wide) is still a little jiggly
- Turn off oven and crack open door for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes, gently run a knife around edge and close oven door. Allow to cool for another 30 minutes
- Remove from oven and drizzle 1 tbls of suntella across top
- Sprinkle with crushed pecans
- Drizzle another tbls of suntella across top.
- Place in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours