Fudgy Keto Chow Brownies
- 8 tbls butter
- 12 ounces keto friendly chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
- 2 servings keto chow
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp liquid stevia
- 1/2 cup allulose
- 3 Tbls Cocoa Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt Butter and Chocolate chips in a microwave or double boiler
- Once melted, add allulose and cocoa powder and stir to combine
- In a seperate bowl, combine eggs, stevia and vanilla extract.
- Temper the eggs by putting small amounts of the chocolate mixture into the eggs.
- Once tempered, add the egg mixture to the chocolate mixture and combine
- Mix in 2 servings of your favorite Keto Chow flavor
- Spread mixture in a 9 x 9 baking pan
- Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes until done
[…] Keto Chow Brownies: http://https://2krazyketos.com/2021/07/28/fudgy-keto-chow-brownies/ Keto Chow: https://bit.ly/ketochow2kk10 (robotically offers you 10% off keto Chow membership: […]
FYI the instructions state to add the allulose AND cocoa powder but your video shows “in a separate bowl combine allulose etc” I’m going with the video! Love you guys – unfortunately I’m also known as Mrawesome pants! ???? “grandson”! Wish I would of been following sooner ( my unfortunate break from low carb) as I’m only 3 hrs away from Omaha!