Fudgy Keto Chow Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt Butter and Chocolate chips in a microwave or double boiler
- Once melted, add allulose and cocoa powder and stir to combine
- In a seperate bowl, combine eggs, stevia and vanilla extract.
- Temper the eggs by putting small amounts of the chocolate mixture into the eggs.
- Once tempered, add the egg mixture to the chocolate mixture and combine
- Mix in 2 servings of your favorite Keto Chow flavor
- Spread mixture in a 9 x 9 baking pan
- Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes until done