Salted Carmel Pecan muffins (Keto Chow)
A perfect breakfast muffin or light snack, this is a great tasting muffin thats similar to a banana nut muffinPrint Pin
Servings: 8 muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbls coconut flour
- 1 serving Keto Chow Salted Carmel flavor
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup Allulose
- 4 eggs room temperature
- 2 tbls butter room temperature
- 1/2 tsp liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- in a bowl, combine all dry ingredients
- Beat in eggs, butter and stevia
- Blend until smooth.
- Fold pecans into mixture
- Allow mixture to sit for 3-5 minutes so the coconut flour absorbs any excess moisture
- Scoop into 8 cupcake molds
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until they pass the toothpick test
- Allow to cool
You can substitute powdered swerve for the Allulose. It will have a slightly different texture but taste just as good. Depending on the time of year, you can use any flavor keto chow.
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 10.6g | Protein: 9.7g | Fat: 15.4g | Saturated Fat: 3.6g | Fiber: 2.8g | Net Carbs: 1.8g | Allulose: 6g
Tried this recipe?Mention @2krazyketos or tag #2krazyketos!