Chicken Crust Pizza
The lowest carb pizza crust that you can makePrint Pin
Servings: 2 people
- 1 can chicken breast (12.5 oz)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- drain chicken breast and spread on a baking sheet
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes to dry
- Remove from oven and combine all ingredients
- Put dough on a sheet of parchment paper and then cover with a second sheet. Spread into your desired shape.
- Bake dough in a 450 degree oven for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, remove from oven and flip the crust over. Put back into oven for 1-2 minutes to crisp the other side (this is optional)
- Remove crust from oven, add topping and bake until cheese is melted (about 4-5 minutes)
If you can only find 10 ounce cans of chicken, reduce the mozzarella cheese to 1/4 cup and only use 1 egg. If mixture seems to wet, add some extra parmesan
Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.8g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 14.5g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Fiber: 0.6g | Net Carbs: 0.2g
Tried this recipe?Mention @2krazyketos or tag #2krazyketos!