One Ingredient Keto Cracker
Every once in a while we like to have a nice crunchy chip to dip in some homemade salsa or cream cheese. These one ingredient crackers will satisfy that urge. With just one ingredient, they are super keto friendly and really easy to make.Print Pin
- 1 cup Golden flax seeds
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp pink salt (optional)
- 3 tsp optional spices
- Add 1 cup of flax seeds to a bowl with 1 cup of water and optional salt
- Shake container and store in the refrigerator overnight
- Spread mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper or silicone baking mat and cover with an additional sheet of parchment paper. Roll to desired thickness
- Remove top sheet of parchment paper and score to shape desired
- Place into a 250 - 275 degree oven for about 1 1/2 hours.
- After 1 1/2 hours check to see if crackers are crisping. The sheet of crackers should lift off baking mat easily. If not, bake for another 30 minutes.
- Once you can lift crackers off baking mat, flip and bake for another 30 minutes or until dry and crispy.
- Store in an airtight container
Be careful turning the heat up too much. You will have a much better result if you bake them at a low temperature for an extended period of time.
Serving: 17g | Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.6g | Protein: 3.3g | Fat: 7.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.8g | Fiber: 6.4g | Net Carbs: 0.2g
Tried this recipe?Mention @2krazyketos or tag #2krazyketos!