One Ingredient Keto Cracker
- 1 cup Golden flax seeds
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp pink salt (optional)
- 3 tsp optional spices
- Add 1 cup of flax seeds to a bowl with 1 cup of water and optional salt
- Shake container and store in the refrigerator overnight
- Spread mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper or silicone baking mat and cover with an additional sheet of parchment paper. Roll to desired thickness
- Remove top sheet of parchment paper and score to shape desired
- Place into a 250 - 275 degree oven for about 1 1/2 hours.
- After 1 1/2 hours check to see if crackers are crisping. The sheet of crackers should lift off baking mat easily. If not, bake for another 30 minutes.
- Once you can lift crackers off baking mat, flip and bake for another 30 minutes or until dry and crispy.
- Store in an airtight container