Apple Pie Stuffed Waffle
Joe thinks this is one of his best creations in the kitchen.Print Pin
Servings: 4 people
- 1 Stuffler (or other stuffed waffle maker)
- 1 batch 2kk Keto cinnamon apples
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Serving Apple Pie Keto Chow
- 2-3 Tablespoons water or almond milk
- Prepare cinnamon apple mixture
- Preheat waffle maker
- In a bowl, combine eggs and keto chow until smooth.
- Stir in Mozzarella cheese and combine well
- If needed, thin with water or almond milk
- Pour some mixture in stuffler. Cover grates and divider.
- Put half of the cinnamon apple mixture into the middle. Make sure you cover the whole bottom
- Cover apples with more batter.
- Close and flip. - Cook for 10 minutes
The below nutrition is based on the brand ingredients we used. It is for 1/2 stuffler. Most of the carbs are coming from the allulose and acacia fiber. You do not have to use Keto Chow for your batter, you can use any waffle batter including our carnivore batter.
Serving: 0.5Stuffler | Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.6g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 17g | Fiber: 2.9g | Net Carbs: 3.7g | Allulose: 6g
Tried this recipe?Mention @2krazyketos or tag #2krazyketos!